Video Content Editor
As our video content editor, you will:
- Work with Dr. Nina Ellis-Hervey to create her how-to and other topic videos, which you will eventually take full charge of (video length 5~15mins).
- Engage in weekly video & image editing
- Sync voice-overs to clips, improve audio/voice-over quality
- Add sound effects and transitions.
- Cut, crop, pan, color grade, color correct clips.
- Make a 1-minute version of the YT video for Instagram.
- BS/BA degree (or currently earning) from an accredited college or university and 2-4 years experience in advertising, communications, marketing, journalism or public relations, business and psychology (or related field)
- A proactive individual who is passionate about creating art and making a difference in an organization.
- Have some consistent experience in video editing.
- Familiar with Final Cut Pro / Adobe Premier / Lightroom/ Photoshop
- Must have a firm grasp of social media, Instagram, YouTube, FB/etc.Photoshop /image editing skill is a plus.
- Ability to stick with the brand guide and needs of the Dr. Nina brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects (or willingness to learn).
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Flickr, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience with creating and identifying quality social media content related to (fitness, healthy lifestyles, natural hair and education, etc.] is preferred
- Experience developing and launching email and text messaging campaigns preferred
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Ability to distinguish and behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand ambassador is absolutely required
- Ability to take constructive criticism and provide it in a structured and respectful manner.
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented
To be discussed with Dr. Nina Ellis-Hervey as there will be a trial period.